Thursday, January 22, 2009

Abandoned House in Q.C

While me and my crew where having a conversation on a Sunday morning we decided to visit Q.C. and of course our paints will never be left behind.. hahhahah. so while were talking inside the car, I decided to ask Soft to get in to a abandoned house in Q.C. Soft agreed to me and so the rest of the crew so here is the result of what Me and my Crew did in that abandoned house (Apartment). By the way this was the first time of Soft and One-Up to make a piece, Me and Ema are guiding them while they make their piece.

It was so foggy in that room due to the aerosols.. hahahha

Bombers:

Boglat-DNB
Ema-DNB
1-Up-DNB
Soft-DNB

*************************************************

1-Up's first time...


Soft's first time


Boglat


Boglat with cholo


Ema with his imaginary friends

No comments:

Post a Comment